Book online and save up to 12%!
Top toboggans for the whole family
Experience the longest toboggan run in the world!
At our toboggan shop right by the Samaragdbahn cable car in Bramberg you can get the perfect toboggan for a speedy run down to the valley and get on the gondola right away in comfort. The longest toboggan run in the world at 14 km long awaits you at 2,100 m. The most impressive run down the mountain is at night under floodlights.
Toboggan run opening hours:
- Last trip up 4.15 p.m.
- Runs longer on Fridays until 6.30 p.m.
- The entire route is floodlit every day until 10 p.m.
Other toboggan runs in the Wildkogel Arena:
- Stockenbaum natural toboggan run (5 kilometres): Wildkogelbahn middle station – towards Gasthof Stockenbaum
- Neuhaushof natural toboggan run (3 kilometres): Smaragdbahn middle station – towards Gasthof Neuhaushof
- Kühnreit toboggan run in the centre of Neukirchen (approx. 1.5 kilometres): floodlit daily until 8 p.m.
Please note that helmets are compulsory in Austria: minors aged up to 15 must wear a standard commercial winter sports helmet when using ski slopes and toboggan runs for winter sports.
The toboggan runs in the Wildkogel Arena require courage and high-quality equipment. That’s why we rent out toboggans that meet these requirements.
After a cosy evening in one of the many mountain huts, we wish you lots of fun whizzing down the mountain!
Our toboggan shop at the Smaragdbahn bottom station
No unnecessary lugging – our toboggan rental is located right by the Smaragdbahn bottom station, next to the gondola. So you can start your tobogganing adventure in Bramberg in comfort!